The confidentiality of client and all business related information is an important concern of MORGAN JONES. We take precautions to safeguard client personal, professional and all business information at all times, and we will remain vigilant in protecting that information. The provisions of this privacy notice will apply to former clients, associations, alliances and relationships as well as current clients, associations, alliances and relationships.
MORGAN JONES collects business, professional and commercial information about our clients, their industries, strategies, plans, financial metrics that is either required or necessary to provide them with MORGAN JONES professional products, services or counsel. We may obtain this information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from our clients on new client Appointment Only FREE interview, surveys, basic and applied research, studies and source data forms and other information that clients provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone or by any other means.
- Information we receive from a government, industry, special interest research and consumer reporting agency, such as credit bureau reports and other information relating to potential, new and current client business activities and status.
- Any and all potential, new and existing clients, associations, alliances and relationships are encouraged to be protected by and Morgan Jones will upon request enter into a separate non-disclosure, confidentiality and non-circumvent agreement
MORGAN JONES will not disclose non-public personal information to affiliates or non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law under the following circumstances:
- Where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
- To business, industry, government and consumer reporting agencies.
MORGAN JONES restricts access to our client, associations, alliances and relationship information to ONLY those partners, executives, staff and employees who need to know that information to provide professional products, services, research and advisory counsel tour clients. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the industry standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information. Third parties who have access to such personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
We trust that this clarifies MORGAN JONES position on client, association, alliances and relationship confidentiality and privacy management ….. with special attention to any and all internet and website privacy and TRUST safe guards, and look forward to being of service to you in the future.